Home Make Money Online My kenyan Student Just Made His First Sale

My kenyan Student Just Made His First Sale

by Gerald Umeh

2016-11-10-10-56-49With every smile i put on someone’s face, i feel so satisfied which is why i work so hard to bring smiles to the faces of many.

with this blog which is only a few months old, i have brought smiles to the faces of so many Nigerian youths and i yearn to reach out to a lot more but somehow i am touching lives beyond our borders also.

Emmanuel is a 20 years old Kenyan who saw this blog and took the bold step of contacting me, i was impressed and i immediately decided to take him into my mentorship and just less than two weeks later He has made his first sale on Fiverr.com

Nothing comes to a waiting woman except the bus and even at that, she has to be at the bus-stop. In the journey towards greatness, there is always a place of action and your action is so simple, all you need to do is to get in touch with me and i’ll get you started.

Remember that tomorrow, the bulk of your regret will come from the things you could have done that you didn’t do.

Make a decision now.

Gerald Umeh
+2348069590234

You may also like

6 comments

Kenneth November 11, 2016 - 9:04 pm

This is awesome and I’m hoping to share my own testimony soonest!!!

Emmanuel Makori November 12, 2016 - 2:55 pm

It will happen sooner than you know.

Emmanuel Makori November 12, 2016 - 4:21 am

I never thought I’d be on this blog as a testimonial to the people out there .I always came here and checked out how other people were already money with Fiverr and ofcourse I had my doubts. Can I do it? Am I able to make money online? Is it for me? Well, I know some of you that are reading this have had these doubts. The screenshots here and what Gerald posts here is real. People make money daily on Fiverr, and from a personal point of view I think anyone looking for extra income or is not satisfied with his/her financial situation should give Fiverr a try. The moment I made my first sale, was enough confirmation for me that it works and I can continue working to earn what I want. Quite honestly Gerald I think you are doing a lot to help people out here. Thanks Gerald.

Afoma Benedicta December 5, 2016 - 8:54 pm

Quite interesting. What does one need to get going?

Gerald Umeh December 6, 2016 - 7:13 am

Thank you for your interest in becoming an online millionaire
kindly chat me up on WhatsApp +2348069590234

Chidi Orji January 8, 2017 - 10:47 pm

Hi Fam, was skeptical at first about these but believe me Fiverr is affording everyone a chance to make money online. Once i learned how it works its been amazing for me. Will surely share some more as they unveil. Thanks Gerald.